The Insurance Information Institute has developed a short Video to assist consumers in saving money, which is really needed in today's economy!
1) Shop around. There are many insurers who offer auto coverage, so even if you THINK you have a good deal, it is a good idea to look around every once in awhile to be sure you still have a great rate. Your Trusted Choice agent has access to multiple carriers and can check your pricing and give you options.
2) Select higher deductibles. This is a way to "self-insure" for a small part of your overall risk. If you are willing to pay a bit more when or IF you have an accident, your ongoing insurance rate will be much lower. It is a calculated risk based on your compfort level. If you put some money aside for a "rainy-day", you can be more comfortable using higher deductibles.
3) Reduce coverage on older vehicles. As your vehicle ages, the "fair market value" is reduced, which means that you will get fewer dollars in the event of a total loss; therefore, you may prefer to save money by dropping collision coverage.
4) Most insurers give credits if you drive fewer miles and if you have good credit, because this makes you a safer risk. Check with your Trusted Choice agent to find out about other available discounts.
5) And last, but not least, be sure that your Trusted Choice agent and your insurer provide EXCELLENT service. If you are paying money to an 800 number, then you will lose in the long run, because they will not be there for you when you need them, but your local Trusted Choice agent will.
Your Trusted Choice agent can analyze your personal and business operations and recommend coverages from a variety of insurance providers for you to consider. They can also help you find cost effective ways to manage your risk exposures, implement safety and security plans, and understand different deductible levels. All of these will help you to manage your overall cost and help you to understand the complexities of the coverage you need.
To help you through the maze of coverages, carriers, premiums, and ways to save money on your insurance, if you are on the Gulf Coast, contact your Trusted Choice agent, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com/ / / , SERVICE TEAM: Angelyn Treutel, Tammy Garfield, Tammy Hogue, Wendy Johnson, Denise Russell, Melissa Moran, Alex Treutel, Kayleigh Davis, Matthew Langlinais, Anne Gillam, Ashlie Moody, and Whitney Zimmerman at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You can reach us by snail-mail: 412 Hwy 90, Suite 6, Bay St Louis MS 39520, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone:228-466-4498, fax:888-415-8922, FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast , or Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
We offer the following Lines of Coverage: Workers Compensation, Auto, Home, Life, Health, Disability, Motorcycle, Boat, Wind, Flood, Commercial Property, General Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Bonds, Group and Individual Life/Health/Dental/Disability/Vision/Long Term Care, Business Owners, Builders Risk, Commercial Crime, Errors and Omissions, Dwelling Fire, Commercial Flood, Group Accident, Garage Dealers, Inland Marine, Law Enforcement Liability, Pollution Liability, Professional Liability, Personal Umbrella, Commercial Fire, Commercial Umbrella, Excess Flood, Identity Theft, more…
We serve Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, and many other states. We specialize in coastal exposures.
Bookmark & Share