Using Social Networking and Internet Marketing can help you boost sales for your business. Why, you may ask?
1) Social Networking saves you money because you can reduce the cost of print advertising.
2) An integrated website is an extension of your physical storefront.
3) Cyber-connections allow you to reach more potential customers than you could physically meet in a day.
4) Measure the success of your business website and search engine optimzation with tools like Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics).
5) Use a rotation schedule to leverage the time comittment for maintaining your social networking presence.
Your Trusted Choice agent is using Social Networking and Internet Marketing to provide more convenience for today's insurance consumer. Contact Treutel Insurance via chat: http://chat.livechime.com/treutel/blog or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 228-467-5662 or fax: 228-466-4314 or come visit: 401 Hwy 90, Bay Saint Louis MS.
See you in cyberspace!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.