Yes, we all know that “insurance” is a dirty word, but there are many things you can do to save money while maintaining adequate coverage on your assets. The Insurance Information Institute shared some ideas for saving money on coverage.
1) Shop Around – It is best to get at least 3 quotes – your local Trusted Choice agent (http://www.southgroupgulfcoast/ ) can provide you with more than 3 quotes for coverage which will save you time and energy from having to make calls or visit multiple insurance companies.
2) Before You Purchase, Compare Insurance Costs – Certain autos are more costly to insure. Better built homes are less costly to insure. High exposure businesses cost more to insure. Do your homework and you will be pleased with the results!
3) Ask for Higher Deductibles – Choosing higher deductibles will result in lower premiums.
4) Buy Your Home and Auto Coverage from the Same Insurer – Large credits are available for consumers.
5) Seek Out Other Discounts – Your Trusted Choice agent will find you many available discounts!
To help you through the maze of coverages, carriers, premiums, and ways to save money on your insurance, if you are on the Gulf Coast, contact your Trusted Choice agent, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com/ , Angelyn at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone:228-466-4498, fax:888-415-8922, FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast , Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
We offer the following Lines of Coverage: Workers Compensation, Auto, Home, Life, Health, Disability, Motorcycle, Boat, Wind, Flood, Commercial Property, General Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Bonds, Group and Individual Life/Health/Dental/Disability/Vision/Long Term Care, Business Owners, Builders Risk, Commercial Crime, Errors and Omissions, Dwelling Fire, Commercial Flood, Group Accident, Garage Dealers, Inland Marine, Law Enforcement Liability, Pollution Liability, Professional Liability, Personal Umbrella, Commercial Fire, Commercial Umbrella, Excess Flood, Identity Theft, more…