Blood, sweat, and tears go into a new business startup. You have enough to worry about with establishing your corporate structure, your accounting system, your location, your office layout, your stock, your inventory, and more --- but you also need to protect your investment -- and you need HELP!
This is where a good Trusted Choice Insurance Adviser comes
in (www.southgroupgulfcoast.com). Your Independent Insurance Agent will
conduct a thorough Risk Assessment and will offer suggestions for mitigating or
eliminating your risks. If the risks cannot be eliminated, your Trusted
Adviser will provide you with options to insure your exposure.
Forbes (www.forbes.com) provided a good outline of some coverages you will want to consider for protecting your assets and your investment.
1) General Liability Insurance - provides both defense and damages if you, your employees or your products or services cause or are alleged to have caused Bodily Injury or Property Damage to a third party
2) Property Insurance - provides building, and business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools protection from fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage etc. You may also want to consider business interruption/loss of earnings insurance coverage to protect your earnings if the business is unable to operate.
3) Business Owner's Policy - Often, BOP’s will include business interruption insurance, property insurance, vehicle coverage, liability insurance, and crime insurance- and you can tailor it to your specific needs.
4) Commercial Auto Insurance - protects a company’s vehicles and vehicles that carry employees, products or equipment.
5) Worker's Compensation - provides wage replacement and medical benefits payments to employees who are injured on the job.
6) Professional Liability Insurance - provides defense and damages for failure to or improperly rendering professional services, and is critical for any professionals such as lawyers, accountants, consultants, agents, and any profession providing services.
7) Directors and Officers Insurance - protects the directors and officers of a company against their actions that affect the profitability or operations of the company.
8) Data Breach Coverage - provides protection in the event of data loss of sensitive or non-public information and all of the compliance requirements and legal action necessary following a breach.
9) Homeowner's Insurance - protect against damage to your home and against damage to items inside the home, and protects you for accidents for which you are deemed personally liable.
10) Renter's Insurance - protects against damage to the physical property, contents of the property, and personal injury within the rented dwelling.
11) Life Insurance - provides funds to your family or beneficiary in the event of your death.
12) Personal Automobile Insurance - protects against both physical damage and bodily injury resulting from a crash, and also any liability that might rise from the collision.
13) Personal Umbrella Insurance - an extension to an already existing insurance policy and covers beyond the regular policies.
Your Trusted Choice Insurance Agent, SouthGroup Insurance Gulf Coast wants you to know you can call on us with your questions or concerns seeking more helpful advice or answers to your pressing insurance questions. A full insurance review is always your best bet to make sure you have all of the adequate coverage for your personal insurance needs. Remember, we offer a personalized insurance review to anyone who is interested at no charge – just visit any one of our convenient locations!
To help you through the maze of coverages, carriers, premiums, and find
ways to save money on your insurance, if you are on the Gulf Coast, contact
your Trusted Choice agent, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com/ ,
SERVICE TEAM: Angelyn Treutel, Tammy Garfield, Tammy Hogue, Melissa Dunn, Alex
Treutel, Anne Gillam, Mark Strickland, Joseph Eagle, Michael Scardino,
Melinda Teaford, Wendy Butler, and Brittany Eagle at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You
can reach us by snail-mail: 412 Hwy 90, Suite 6, Bay St Louis MS 39520,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone or text:228-466-4498
or 228-385-1177, fax:888-415-8922,
FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast ,
or Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
We now have more locations to serve you - 2505 Pass Road - Biloxi and 412 Hwy
90 Ste 6-Bay Saint Louis, MS.
We offer the following Lines of Coverage: Workers Compensation, Auto, Home, Life, Health, Disability, Motorcycle, Boat, Wind, Flood, Commercial Property, General Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Bonds, Group and Individual Life/Health/Dental/Disability/ Vision/Long Term Care, Business Owners, Builders Risk, Commercial Crime, Errors and Omissions, Dwelling Fire, Commercial Flood, Group Accident, Garage Dealers, Inland Marine, Law Enforcement Liability, Pollution Liability, Professional Liability, Personal Umbrella, Commercial Fire, Commercial Umbrella, Excess Flood, Identity Theft, more…
We serve Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and many other states. We specialize in coastal exposures.
Insurance is stressful, but we make saving easy. We help you save money on insurance!
#southgroup @stateauto @libertymutual @TRV_insurance @safecoinsurance @progressive #savemoney @atreutel