Every company and their brother are writing auto insurance now --- think about it --- even Walmart has joined into the frenzy. There are commercials that suggest that you can purchase auto insurance from a box on the shelf in a store .... NOT!!
Many who but from an 800 number, or from a box, or from Walmart will learn the hard way, that insurance is a complicated contract, that must be understood, and is best obtained through an agent who is able to advocate for you in the event of a loss, so that your nearby attorney doesn't need to get involved and TAKE 40% of what you deserve as a claim settlement!!
The Insurance Information Institute has a great article on what is covered by a basic auto insurance policy. Your Trusted Choice agent can explain all of this to you in plain English and also recommend the best coverages for you based on your personal situation
1) Bodily Injury Liability - this is extremely important an should be high enough to protect you and the sum of your assets. You have worked to hard to lose all that you have earned throughout your life. Be sure that you have enough protection.
2) Medical Payments - This is a liberal coverage to protect you and anyone within your vehicle or another vehicle you may accidently injure. This level should be at least what your health insurance deductible is, so that in the event of an accident, you will minimize your out of pocket costs.
3) Property Damage Liability - This coverage pays for the damage you cause to another person's property --- their car or building or anything you may hit --- be sure it is high enough to protect your assets! The average car today costs significantly more than the $25,000 minimum limits.
4) Collision - This pays to repair your vehicle in the event you are in an at-fault accident. To save money, choose a higher deductible, which is the amount you must pay toward a repair
5) Comprehensive - This covers theft or weather or acts of God or getting hit (or hitting) a deer -- To save money, choose a higher deductible.
6) Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist - this is HIGHLY recommended, because far too many drivers do not carry the right level of coverage, which will hurt only you --- This level of coverage should match the coverage you select to protect "the other guy" --- in other words, the UM coverage should be the same or close to the level of coverage
Most importantly, as your Trusted Choice Insurance Agent, SouthGroup Insurance Gulf Coast wants you to know you can call on us with your questions or concerns seeking more helpful advice or answers to your pressing insurance questions. A full insurance review is always your best bet to make sure you have all of the adequate coverage for your personal insurance needs. Remember, we offer a personalized insurance review to anyone who is interested at no charge – just visit any one of our 3 convenient coastal locations!
We are your LOCAL Trusted Choice Advisors, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com , SALES AND SERVICE AGENTS: Angelyn Treutel Zeringue, Tammy Garfield, Tammy Hogue, Brittany Jones, Denise Russell, Melissa Moran, Alex Treutel, Anne Gillam, Ashlie Moody, Michael Reso, Mark Strickland, and Whitney Zimmerman at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You can reach us by snail-mail or in person: 412 Hwy 90, Suite 6, Bay St Louis MS 39520, email: email@example.com , phone: 228-466-4498 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 228-466-4498 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting fax:888-415-8922, FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast, or Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
We have 3 Gulf Coast locations to serve you - 2505 Pass Road - Biloxi, 5400 Indian Hill-Diamondhead, and 412 Hwy 90 Ste 6-Bay Saint Louis, MS. We write coverage in 40 different states and can assist you with Mississippi insurance, Louisiana insurance, and Alabama insurance and many other states. Insurance is stressful, but we make saving easy. We help you save money on insurance!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.