The Consumer Product Safety Commission reminds us that fireworks can cause serious burns and injuries. No one wants to spend their "family day" in the hospital! So please be safe!
The National Council on Fireworks Safety offers some good and common sense safety tips for using consumer fireworks that should be heeded.
- Closely supervise children and teens if they are using fireworks.
- Do not allow young children to handle or use fireworks.
- Only use Fireworks outdoors.
- Have water ready to douse any fires.
- Read the caution label on your fireworks before lighting them.
- Obey local laws. Fireworks may be illegal where you live..
- Don't drink and light fireworks at the same time --- this is a bad mixture!
- Wear safety glasses.
- Only light one firework at a time.
- Never relight a “dud” firework. Soak it in a bucket of water to be sure it is truly extinguished.
- Never use homemade fireworks!
- Report illegal explosives, like M-80s and quarter sticks, to your local fire or police department.
- Always soak used fireworks in water before disposing of.
We are your LOCAL Trusted Choice Advisors, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com , SALES AND SERVICE AGENTS: Angelyn Treutel Zeringue, Tammy Garfield, Tammy Hogue, Brittany Jones, Denise Russell, Melissa Moran, Alex Treutel, Anne Gillam, Ashlie Moody, Michael Reso, Mark Strickland, and Whitney Zimmerman at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You can reach us by snail-mail or in person: 412 Hwy 90, Suite 6, Bay St Louis MS 39520, email: email@example.com , phone: 228-466-4498 fax:888-415-8922, FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast, or Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
We have 3 Gulf Coast locations to serve you - 2505 Pass Road - Biloxi, 5400 Indian Hill-Diamondhead, and 412 Hwy 90 Suite 6-Bay Saint Louis, MS. We write coverage in 40 different states and can assist you with Mississippi insurance, Louisiana insurance, and Alabama insurance and many other states. Insurance is stressful, but we make saving easy. We help you save money on insurance!