Trusted Choice identified the most common MISTAKES Consumers make with their insurance:
1) Not Knowing Limits of Coverage - if your coverage is too low or not keeping up with inflation, you may be penalized at the time of a claim. Coverages increases cost very little. Be sure to review your coverage levels at least annually.
2) Not Taking Advantage of Discounts - be sure to always ask about discounts. Your Trusted Choice agent is happy to assist you in finding credits for home security systems, students with good grades, updating your roof and/or electrical.
3) Not Considering Insurance in Your Estate Planning - if you establish a Trust, be sure to notify your Trusted Choice agent to properly document the changes to avoid problems for your heirs. Since moving your assets into a Trust changes the ownership, some of your policies may need to be changed for your to be properly insured.
4) Not Properly Insuring Your Home - if you have a change in how your home is occupied or you are putting your home up for sale or your home is now vacant, this could VOID your coverage. Always discuss occupancy changes with your Trusted Choice agent. Also consider adding valuable coverages such as sewer and water backup, flood insurance, and earthquake insurance.
5) Taking the Cheapest Policy - cheaper is not always better. Insurance policies vary greatly and there are many ways to safely reduce the price you pay without sacrificing important coverages that protect you.
Your Trusted Choice Insurance Agent stands ready to assist you. We help you through the maze of insurance coverages, carriers, and premiums, and we find the best personal and business coverage for you at affordable rates. We help you save money on insurance --- and we save you time! And remember, when it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all.
We are your LOCAL Trusted Choice Advisors, SouthGroup-Gulf Coast http://www.southgroupgulfcoast.com / ,
SALES AND SERVICE AGENTS: Angelyn Treutel Zeringue, Tammy Garfield, Tammy Hogue, Brittany Jones, Wendy Johnson, Denise Russell, Melissa Moran, Alex Treutel, Susan Monti, Anne Gillam, Ashlie Moody, Michael Reso and Whitney Zimmerman at SouthGroup Gulf Coast. You can reach us by snail-mail or in person: 412 Hwy 90, Suite 6, Bay St Louis MS 39520, email: email@example.com , phone:228-466-4498, fax:888-415-8922, FaceBook www.facebook.com/southgroup.gulfcoast, or Twitter www.twitter.com/atreutel !
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.